Vitaminfood’s secret energy boost and cognitive enhancement ingredient.
Vitaminfood is fuel, good fuel that services the body well and gives a good feeling. As a powerhouse, we include a whooping energy boost just for you. We ensure that you do not switch off at work or fall asleep during study or quit the training prematurely by delivering shakes for energy and mood enhancement.
Vitaminfood vegan shakes include nootropics and an energy boost. Our role is to ensure that you have the energy and the motivation to carry on with your activities to completion. Optimum functioning and great performance in the office, on the track and in the gym is our desired outcome.
Nootropics help improve cognitive performance by enhancing such actions as memory retention and refreshment, creativity, focus and coordination.
- Enhance memory and the ability to learn
- Protect the brain from chemical harm that may arise from toxins.
- Enhance brain function under inhibitory circumstances that disrupt oxygen flow or coordination.
- Safe to use and without any side effects. They should be non-toxic. A good choice should also reduce the probability of addiction or abuse.
Examples of nootropics are caffeine, L-theanine, creatine, nicotine, Adderall, phenotropil, Ritalin and piracetam. Most of these are synthetic or can be manufactured synthetically. Adderall and piracetam include some of the most commonly abused ones by productive warriors for extensive study or work sessions.
More natural options include Ginkgo Biloba, Rhodiola Rosea and Bacopa Monnien. There is also no risk of being dependant on these.
Maca serves both as an energy boost and a nootropic. Tried and tested for ages by the Peruvians first and the world second, Maca has stood the test of time and has become our select ingredient.
Nootropics and energy boosts work best with sleep and nutrition patterns that compliment it. A good sleep routine for instance helps avoid misusing it and greatly affects its effectiveness when taken. Sleep is central in ensuring that you do not become a slave to the substance being used. It allows for healthy brain development by giving rest before the next strife session.
What is the mode of action of nootropics?
Nootropics improve brain functioning and capabilities by
- Enhancing the brain’s metabolic pathways.
- Avoiding post excitement crash from stimulation
- Enhance neurotransmitter status
- Reduces stress and increases resistance.
- Aid in the blood flow to the brain via the cerebral arc.
- Also improves brain cell longevity, signaling and repair of worn-out cells.
These effects help your brain in avoiding fog and fatigue. Fog and fatigue can cause lapses in judgment, memory issues and low motivation to accomplish set tasks.
Acetylcholine is a chemical messenger (a neurotransmitter) that allows brain cells to communicate with each other. It is vital for memory, focus, concentration and mental alertness. Altering its function could greatly improve brain productivity.
The brain normally uses up more calories than any other organ. An energy boost supplies enough energy or increases the conversion of stored glycogen to glucose by the brain. So a good energy-boost is most likely going to benefit the brain a lot.
Maca is a cross-functional superfood. In Vitaminfood sugar-free shakes, it serves as an energy boost and a nootropic. This combination delivers the best state for your brain.
Maca is an adaptogenic plant, meaning that it gives your body the ability to adapt to or resist negative external factors, like anxiety, and depression. This root enables your body to counter any external effects inhibiting your productivity.
- Maca also has a rich supply of metabolites that improve neurotransmission.
These are minerals like iron, calcium, zinc, copper, potassium. Maca has a dense supply of these minerals that enable effective neurotransmission.
- Neurotransmitters: Maca contains significant amounts of the amino acids arginine: serine, histidine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, valine, phenylalanine, tyrosine, and threonine.
- Endurance & energy: Maca is used as a dietary supplement by strength and endurance athletes to improve trial performance.
- Learning and memory: Natives in the central Peruvian Andes traditionally had their children eat Maca to improve their performance in school. This is most likely following its effect on acetylcholine.
According to research carried out in 2006, Maca root works directly upon two regions of the brain, the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland, to help boost focus. These compounds also act as cofactors and precursors to major neurological reactions and synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Maca reduces anxiety & depression by boosting the mood.
Maca also has various compounds that improve neurotransmission. Macamide is the first, which mimics anandamide and prolongs its effects such as bliss. Anandamide is responsible for some of the happiness and good feelings.
Maca is well-known for boosting libido, sexual function, and reducing anxiety & depression in both men and women. Further insight from the research reveals that this happens without altering hormone levels.
- Maca protects the brain against damage by oxidative stress.
It is a strong antioxidant which detoxifies against free radical. Its presence in the brain points to the protective properties of maca root powder. It cancels out oxidative stress in the brain thereby preventing neuron damage and promoting neurogenesis.
The energy boost
Vitaminfood is extensively used by athletes and trainees because of its maca component that boosts the energy in the following ways:
- Maca is a nutritional powerhouse. Maca root contains a wide variety of nutrients including glucosinolates which boost energy levels greatly.
Other components that increase metabolism in the body include 10.5% protein, 8.5% fiber, 19 essential amino acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C and D, minerals iron, magnesium, copper, zinc, sodium, potassium, calcium.
- Maca balances hormones in men and women. One of the very great things about Peruvian Maca root is that it is not “gender specific” and works equally well for both men and women in terms of achieving hormone balance. Sustained and elevated energy is a result of a positive balance of hormones.
Supplementing with Maca should increase your energy levels. The energy feels more natural than a soft drink or an energy drink does. Vitaminfood shakes give that good energetic feeling like you’ve just woken up.
Many find that their stamina is better and their performance in any sport gets a boost with Maca.
Younger biohackers using nootropics report less acne when using Maca. They’re more productive and everything just seems easier. Older biohackers find that using Maca provides the energy boost they’re looking for. Without any anxiety or jitters, and no blood pressure issues.
Vitaminfood contains one of the world’s most impactful superfood that has yielded results for decades and centuries. All the best as you get your nootropic and energy boost. Get your 2 in 1, energy and nootropic boost, in any of Vitaminfood powdered products.